Monday 26 November 2012

Lonely Jumper

It’s officially less than one month until Christmas, and that got me thinking, when is it too early to wear my Christmas jumper?

My sister insists Christmas jumpers are so 2007 so to her it’s always too early. The thing is, I really want to wear mine. I have to admit my Rudolph jumper hangs in my wardrobe all year round even though I am definitely not cool enough to wear it in July in an ironic-cool sort of way. I feel sorry for it, hanging there all lonely, only being worn for a maximum of three weeks per year, so I feel I should wear it as soon as I can, for as long as I can. Either that or I regret paying good money for something I hardly ever wear. 



I really like these Christmas jumpers.


And these ones... Just awesome. 



1 comment:

  1. I think you can just about get away with it now... ;) love from skevoulla*

    ReplyDelete